With setup almost completed, we want to offer our thoughts on who should definitely make time to visit Booth 581 at GlobalShop 2014 and what you stand to gain in talking with the team from McIntyre Group Retail Services.* We promise to make your time with us worthwhile.
[Photo above, left to right: Dean McIntyre, Joyce Brindley and Steve Shepard, the McIntyre GlobalShop 2014 Team.]
Who and Why
Please put McIntyre Retail on your "must see" list if:
- You operate stores or brands in Canada—locally, regionally or nationally.
- You want consistently great installations everywhere your brand appears.
- You seek a disciplined, quality-conscious partner in maintaining the freshness and visual appeal of your in-store presence.
- You need highly professional storage, inventory management, distribution or fulfillment solutions.
- You're budgeting for build-outs or renovations.
- You're looking for product-based solutions that can generate incremental cost savings while making life easier for project stakeholders.
Building on a 30-year history of achievement that makes McIntyre Group a dominant force in office furniture services across Canada, we also assist clients in opening and operating stores by integrating high-level trade skills, a quality discipline, adherence to design and program, on-site problem solving and great project management.
In short, we get it right every time, in every location where the retailer wants to assure a particular brand of shopper experience.
Our value to the client can include one or more product-based solutions, all of which we offer with first-rate turnkey execution. Currently:
- With Swiftspace, we provide a way to make a variety of pop-up retail and temporary workstations that are attractive, versatile and professional. On top of all that, they can be made operational in seconds. (We have a Swiftspace retail station in our booth. Try your hand at setup!)
- With Aurora, we offer opportunities to substantially improve back-of-house efficiencies using mobile and high-density storage.
- With Connectrac, we connect powerful ideas to the power and data they need to take flight using attractive, multi-option on-floor and in-carpet wireways.
- With Gondola Skate, we offer the chance to reinvent the layout of large retail spaces in a matter of hours.
- With Nxtwall, we bring flexibility and adaptability to the use of space through partition walls that are movable assets, not costly leasehold improvements.
- With Seeyond, we enable designers and architects to expand their creativity to brand and program retail spaces using custom self-structuring architectural features such as walls, facings, clouds, enclosures and columns.
Joining Us to Assist You
Aurora and Connectrac representatives will be with us in Booth 581 throughout the 3 days of GlobalShop 2014. Look for Roy Koch (president) and Gary Bern (mobile storage specialist) from Aurora and Steve Batchelder (director of sales and marketing) from Connectrac.
The McIntyre GlobalShop Team* looks forward to seeing you at Booth 581. GlobalShop 2014 runs March 18-20 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. On Tuesday and Wednesday, the show hours are 10am to 5pm; on Thursday, they are 10am to 2pm.
* Dean McIntyre (president), Steve Shepard (general manager), Joyce Brindley (consulting interior designer)