McIntyre Group offers excellent logistics capabilities for businesses that need to:
- Receive, store and manage product inventories for fulfillment of customer orders;
- Receive, stage and distribute furniture, fixtures and equipment to be used at multiple store locations; or
- Maintain reserve product inventories for distribution to store locations.
Secure, Insured Storage in Best-Practice Warehouses
McIntyre provides storage and inventory management services at three locations, each offering strategic advantage in terms of geographic coverage, convenience and time to market.
All McIntyre warehouses are insured, alarmed and climate-controlled facilities where we provide receiving, delivery, and short- and long-term storage services. Aided by state-ofthe- art bar code and inventory management technology, our staff quickly pulls orders from storage and prepares them for shipment to any location, including out of country.
Our warehouse facilities reflect best-practice thinking in every respect, with special emphasis on:
- Optimization of the cubic capacity for client inventories.
- High energy efficiency through the use of on-demand motion-activated lighting.
- Lean approach to staffing.
- Exacting operational and housekeeping disciplines.
Inventory Management Geared to Protecting Your Profitability
We use a state-of-the-art inventory management system and bar code technology to track the quantities, condition and location of client inventories from the time product is received at our warehouse to the time it leaves. We have enormous flexibility in database design and offer numerous report types keyed to various business functions including facility management, furniture management, inventory management, procurement, accounting and financial management.
Choose McIntyre Group to warehouse your reserves of fixtures, signage, furniture and equipment for in-store use and you’ll discover the many benefits of our deep expertise and robust technology for managing inventories. Our goals, as with our furniture clients, will be to protect if not improve your bottom line by:
- Maximizing cost avoidance through the reuse of fixed assets
- Getting the highest possible return on product investments
- Optimizing in-store productivity when installation or refit projects are underway.
In addition to creating and maintaining data on inventories stored in our warehouses, we can also go on site to create detailed databases of inventories currently in use, including furniture, fixtures and equipment at store locations, and thereby enhance the effort to improve your bottom line.